56 Belair Update.

Wizard

Camera phone pics, but oh well.Rears are gonna be 22x10. This is the extra wheel off of my truck, not the final wheel, but good for mocking up. Also pics of the Stainless tube chassis...couple more.Frame

post-1515-1225943796_thumb.jpg

post-1515-1225943847_thumb.jpg

Got all the C6 front end parts today as well. Things are going great and the frame should be done soon enough. Motor is going to be LS2 with Automatic. This close to getting that as well. Wow, the money is flying out of my pocket. But, this is what I always hoped it would be. The car is sitting about where it is going to be at ride height...

Wiz

Nice dude! Hey I know its WAY too early to say but, what color are you planing on going with? Sorry dude I had 2! Lol.

The color is killing me actually. I know one of the two colors will probably be black. Everything I own is black and always has been. But probably black and pewter, or black and another dark color.

Wiz

The color is killing me actually. I know one of the two colors will probably be black. Everything I own is black and always has been. But probably black and pewter, or black and another dark color.

Wiz

silver birch metalic lol would look ba doug