Wrecked Dmax

05blackss86

Pops wrecked his truck two days ago... A jaguar two cars ahead of him turned abruptly without signaling causing a dodge pickup to rearend it and then my dad rearended the dodge. We thought the truck was totaled, but damages are estimated at 13k so its getting fixed. It looks pretty bad from the pics, but the bed of the dodge cleared the frame rails of my dads truck, so there are a lot of broken parts and twisted metal, but the frame is straight and true. Can someone post pics for me??...it keeps telling me the file was larger than the space available...

it runs too, just spits fluids everywhere....are there any cowl hoods that fit the 2500hd's???

Edited by 05blackss86 (see edit history)

Pops wrecked his truck two days ago... A jaguar two cars ahead of him turned abruptly without signaling causing a dodge pickup to rearend it and then my dad rearended the dodge. We thought the truck was totaled, but damages are estimated at 13k so its getting fixed. It looks pretty bad from the pics, but the bed of the dodge cleared the frame rails of my dads truck, so there are a lot of broken parts and twisted metal, but the frame is straight and true. Can someone post pics for me??...it keeps telling me the file was larger than the space available...

PM me the pics, i'll post them for you..........where did your dad have the accident?

My FD responded to 6 MVA's yesterday, the last one involving a Dodge truck, curious if it was the same wreck.......

Ouch.....can't see from the pics, did the airbags deploy?

What body shop is it at?

yea both airbags went off (you can see it a little in the first pic)....although my dad somehow caught his head on the visor and got 25 stitches. Truck is at K and M auto in deerpark

Edited by 05blackss86 (see edit history)