Winter Wonderland

SS Silv

It's official, winter is here. We are in a blizzard warning until 6am friday. This storm caught everyone off guard, including me, I still have my 22's on the truck :banghead: Right now we have about 6" of snow and there is plenty more comming. However, call me crazy, but I love this weather. Probably the reason why I still live in ND.

Picture out my front window:

P1010090.jpg

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

NNNOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!................... :( I am not looking forward to that stuff this year..................I think we are in for a rough ride this winter here....we're about due for some serious weather.............................

NNNOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!................... :( I am not looking forward to that stuff this year..................I think we are in for a rough ride this winter here....we're about due for some serious weather.............................

:withstupid::eek::uhoh::crazy:

No thanks! Looks pretty, but you can keep it. That is why I live in sunny Az. My bro lives in St. Paul and he is not looking forward to the winter weather.
St. Paul is worse than ND. It can get nasty in St. Paul because of all the traffic. Icy roads + tons of cars = disaster. It is also nice in ND because the don't salt the roads. They just spit out a huge amount of sand :banghead:
i was watching all that on the news. hope your rims don't get screwed up. coming from houston tx that snow looks like fun though!
Wheels are coming off tommarow.