Holy... Crap!

misterp

I believe it...a couple years ago alan and are were driving and a motorcycle cop was next to us. The cop went to go pull over another car and the car slammed on his breaks causing the motorcycle cop to eat $hit. Alan and i stopped to see if he was alright and he asked us to stay and fill out a report. I would say not even 5 min. went by and there were 20 undercover cops on scene.....there cars ranged from hyundai tiburons to infinitys anything you can think of they had.

...Man you are one lucky duck. ...

Nahhh, in the truck I've only been written-up 1/4 of the time, and the Firebird the entire 7 years I drove it not a single ticket. But my '77 T/A man oh man I was a gross offender LOL. And I hate to say it but I'm racking up the points lately in the Regal. :uhoh: But everyone loves the truck :thumbs:

Mr. P.

I just LOL'd...b/c i was thinking about.. how FUNNY it would have been... if you would have gotten towed... and Justin (Akers) came up to do the towing. I do believe you would have never lived that down... :pepsicheer:

we have fusions in town hmm guess they haven't broke any of em yet. and you def. wouldn't have lived that one down

Nahhh, in the truck I've only been written-up 1/4 of the time, and the Firebird the entire 7 years I drove it not a single ticket. But my '77 T/A man oh man I was a gross offender LOL. And I hate to say it but I'm racking up the points lately in the Regal. :uhoh: But everyone loves the truck :thumbs:

Mr. P.

Awesome to hear they love the truck, Ive had one real lucky time (pm sent) and I think my antenae from the previous owner saved me (check my signature). I had to go to speeding class because I racked up too many points, will never do that again (class started @ 7am on a Saturday and ended at 4pm). Valentine 1 is my luck now.