Loading Atv In Bed

BigCountry

I use ramps but the owner before me had already scrapped up the tailgate cap so it doesn't make me feel so bad. Anyways it always looks pretty sweet rolling up to the races with a shined up black SSS, and a yellow and black YFZ sitting in the back. :D

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After shooting my ramps out from under me twice and two tailgates later, I now do it by myself. I own an YFZ so it’s not too heavy. I just lock the parking brake, lift it on its back wheels, release the brake and walk it until the front tires are close enough to land on the tailgate- be sure to get on the front brake just in case! I then grab my 6pk rack, do a quick little clean & jerk and it’s in.

Doing that with a Brute Force 750 FI would get old quick, lol.

I tried the duplicolor diy bedliner (Don't DO IT!!!) crappy product!! I also put my brothers 07 ninja 650R in the bed of my truck several times as he keeps breaking it, and it fits perfectly in the 6.5ft bed!! I have no ramps or any thing and even with my non-lowered truck but not lifted either i still have to back up to the curb to load it!