Custom Embroidered Underhood Insulator Kit

Bigg Dogg

2003-2006 SILVERADO SS CUSTOM EMBROIDERED UNDERHOOD INSULATOR KIT

COVERS OEM UNDERHOOD INSULATOR

PRICE - $90 SHIPPED

THIS KIT ALLOWS YOU TO WRAP YOUR OEM FACTORY UNDERHOOD INSULATOR WITH THIS BEAUTIFUL EMBROIDERED MATERIAL. IT IS A LEFT OVER ITEM FROM A CHEVROLET DEALERSHIP PROJECT OF SEVERAL YEARS PAST. IT HAS BEEN IN HEATED STORAGE AND READY TO BE APPLIED TO YOUR 2003 - 2006 CHEVROLET SILVERADO UNDERHOOD INSULATOR.

I ONLY HAVE ONE OF THESE KITS REMAINING.

HIGHEST QUALITY GERMAN EMBROIDERY THREAD. COLOR DESIGN TO MATCH THE BLUE SILVERADO SS.

THE KIT COMES COMPLETE WITH ULTRA HIGH TEMPERATURE SPRAY GLUE AND DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS.

WHAT A GREAT DEAL TO RECEIVE AN ITEM MANUFACTURED YEARS AGO THAT IS NEW. IT COMES FROM A SMOKE FREE ENVIRONMENT.

THIS ITEM SOLD NEW FOR $200 PLUS SHIPPING

FIRST MEMBER TO SEND ME A PM WILL BE THE NEW OWNER.

PAYMENT BY PAYPAL

ENJOY,

BIGG DOGG

678-427-0017

post-16697-1226520511_thumb.jpg

We'll that sucks.. Those look pretty decent :smash:

This item has been sold and shipped to "PIMP SS". I am liquidating old dealership project inventory, that is what is on eBay. This is the only SS UHI Kit I had remaining so I thought I would go directly to the SS owners. Less than 10 SS Kits ever manufactured. The buyer of this one got quite the deal. If there are a dozen owners interested in purchasing a kit, I could have them made for a group price to include free shipping. The SS would be available in Silver, Red and Blue to match the Trucks. Kit price would be $150 vice the original $200 from four years ago. I will do board sponsorship to facilitate the sale. Twelve names and away we go....

Bigg Dogg

678-427-0017

Edited by Bigg Dogg (see edit history)

This item has been sold and shipped to "PIMP SS". I am liquidating old dealership project inventory, that is what is on eBay. This is the only SS UHI Kit I had remaining so I thought I would go directly to the SS owners. Less than 10 SS Kits ever manufactured. The buyer of this one got quite the deal. If there are a dozen owners interested in purchasing a kit, I could have them made for a group price to include free shipping. The SS would be available in Silver, Red and Blue to match the Trucks. Kit price would be $150 vice the original $200 from four years ago. I will do board sponsorship to facilitate the sale. Twelve names and away we go....

Bigg Dogg

678-427-0017

Count ME in i would like RED Thanks Monty