So Cal Fires

saytagf

Hope everyone is well and unaffected by these fires all around us. I'm in Los Angeles by the beach and we're getting heavy smoke even here. I'm around all weekend and if ANY members need help getting evacuated don't hesitate to call. I'll be there with the truck to help get you, your family and your stuff out of there. Just trying to do my part to help. Don't hesitate to call, dont wanna speak for anyone but im sure some of the members around here would be willing to help too.

-Pete

(310) 919-8509

Pete your the man!

Well the fires here in slymar are pretty bad, smoke is horrible alot of people losing there homes the majority being sent to my old high school it really sux... I wish everyone goodluck here in the OC and LA countys

I was forced to evacuate Saturday afternoon from my aprtment in Brea. I'm staying in Downey with my wife's family. I got my wife, truck, dog, and guns. So, I'm good. But if anyone needs help I will drive out with my truck, too. Eddie cell 619-770-7996.

i had quite a few friends evacuated but most were good , however the guy who painted my truck was evacuated on saturday @ 10 am , went to his parents in yorba linda and was then evacuated again @ 3 pm , i still havent got a hold of him but im pretty sure they lost their house .

i was in the eact location of the sylmar fire for work on friday pm before it started . that was really crazy seeing parts that burned the day after i was there.x

They just lifted the evacuation order about an hour ago. My apartment was ok. It's still pretty smoking. I might head back in tonight or tomorrow morning. They the fire is starting to move in the oppsite direction. It was pretty close before. It was a 1/2 mile away before.

Well these fires have been brutal on me! With allergies!! 2day at work I was dying of coughing, watery eyes, and heat! I work were the 60fwy and the 57fwy meet so iam pretty close.Good luck to all you guys affected by this. And its good to hear everyone is good!