Brock New Champ Hahahahaha

blackbeast ss

it was a good fight i think im glad it wasnt a 1 rounder though. i think if coutoure could have got brock in the 4th or 5th round it may have been a different story

moral of the story I GOT PAID AND SO DID BROCK!!!

i actually made a decent amount of cash last night as well as had a good time.

but this is the thing that made me say WTF ??

DID THESE FOOLS KISS ON THE LIPS??

Nov15_0001.jpg

sorry for crap pic but i took it from my phone i was just like wtf??

i thought i saw that. But never saw the replay so i figured i was seening it wrong. they should be banned from the ufc. id like to see one of them try to kiss a real fighter and see what happens.

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

saying zise doesnt matter but with brock it does that fool is to damm big and sttrong he was manhandling randy like a rag doll.

As I recall Randy had Brock against the fence for a while and also defended from his back and got up from being taken down by Brock. Lesner didn't quite run thru Randy like you make it sound. Until Rob posted that video, I din't realize it was an illegal shot. Before you gloat to much, just remember it wasn't his size that beat Randy. If that's all it was it wouldn't have gone past the first round.

Lesner is much improved his game and by all accts, has trained pretty much in boxing and ju juitsu for the last 2 yrs, so his game is becoming much more well rounded. He still has to face Nogueira (my pick tol beat Mir), who is a very seasoned fighter, and let's not even begin to imagine the outcome of Brock vs Fedor.

He's definately a force to be reckoned with. Did he deserve a title shot so soon? I don't think so, but opinions vary. Kimbo vs Brock...no contest...unless he gets in a quick knockout, Kimbo gets pummeled.

I say bring back Bas to face Lesner.

As I recall Randy had Brock against the fence for a while and also defended from his back and got up from being taken down by Brock. Lesner didn't quite run thru Randy like you make it sound. Until Rob posted that video, I din't realize it was an illegal shot. Before you gloat to much, just remember it wasn't his size that beat Randy. If that's all it was it wouldn't have gone past the first round.

Lesner is much improved his game and by all accts, has trained pretty much in boxing and ju juitsu for the last 2 yrs, so his game is becoming much more well rounded. He still has to face Nogueira (my pick tol beat Mir), who is a very seasoned fighter, and let's not even begin to imagine the outcome of Brock vs Fedor.

He's definately a force to be reckoned with. Did he deserve a title shot so soon? I don't think so, but opinions vary. Kimbo vs Brock...no contest...unless he gets in a quick knockout, Kimbo gets pummeled.

I say bring back Bas to face Lesner.

hahahaha dont get pissed because your (captain america) got pounded and ko :crackup: .illegal punch!!! bro stop crying and take the lost like a man.your saying that it wasnt his size? what would of happend if brock was 70lb lighter?..........my guess would be randy would win so i think his size and power won the fight for brock