Picture Request: All Weather Floor Mats

My truck has some sad 77k mile carpeted mats and I'm a bigger fan of the rubber all weather floor mats that have the deep grooves to hold liquid. I've been looking and want to see what has what mats and how they fit. I prefer the ones that have some sort of an anchor system to hold them in place as well as some that are custom cut for the extended cab Silverado or universal ones that come REAL close to OEM fit. Bonus points if they have 'SS' logos but not mandatory. Along with pics please post manufacturer & price as well as where you got them if they're a difficult item to find. If you don't have pictures and just want to make suggestions of some to check out that is also appreciated. I'm just tired of look through eBay and local parts store trying to find something that meets my needs at a reasonable price. Thanks for the help!

BTW, here's a picture of the mats that are in the Camry and if I could find these for the Silverado SS at a reasonable price I would be set.

I got mine for christmas last year. Think they got them from walmart. they have a chevy emblem and they keep with snow away from my carpet and such. I have a good pair of mats for summer so I don't care what goes in the truck for winter as long as it works

I've seen the diamond plate ones and they aren't quite what I'm looking for. Here's a picture of the style I'm looking for and I can find them for the rear (Husky liner?) but I can't seem to find a complete set. Anyone have any pics of the Walmart ones or can tell me where to get this style for front and rear?

240807942.JPG

Anyone? Looks like the mats by Highland are the popular ones on eBay. Not sure how well they fit or if they have the hook that hold them in place like the picture looks like.

Still hoping to see some options to help me make my decision.

I know that they are not grooved like you are looking for, but I would recommend Catch-All Carpeted Floor Mats. They have a raised lip around the edge to hold in liquid and fasteners to hold them in place. The charcoal ones match the stock carpet pretty good. They are a little pricey, but they are molded specifically for the truck and fit perfect.

Here is a link to them on Stylin' Trucks -->Click Here

Catch-All also makes a version without carpet -->Click Here

Last but not least, here some other options -->Click Here

check out weathertech.com look at their "digital fit" floor mats, i think they put other floor mats to shame. will post pics later if i can.

These are sharp. I might have to spend a little more (about double) then what I had budgeted for floor mats. Now, if only I could find some used for about half the price. :cheers:

i have the nifty catch all extreme weather..... ordered them a few months ago and have yet to see them or install them... paid somewhere around 160 for fronts and rear, yeah a little pricey, but price is not a factor when it comes to the sss. i wanted something that was all weather + tray type to catch spills.... i think thats why i'm so broke!

I ended up ordering the WeatherTech Digital Liner floor mats. They should be here tomorrow hopefully so I will report back what I think. There is some sort of all weather liner in the rear that's a one-piece. I'm putting a ProBox under the rear seat so I figured that floor mat would work fine since I will rarely have anyone in the back seat. I got a set for the front for only $55 from Amazon.com w/free 2-day shipping (Prime account) and have my fingers crossed that I get what I ordered. Seems to be about half the price of what I found them for everywhere else so I'm a bit concerned but they had the correct part number and everything. We'll see....