Poor 350z

shreveportSS

Was ****ing off today around Morringsport when a kid in a silver 350Z tried to play with me. I eased out onto hwy 1 south rollin about 30 ish, and gave him the hit (he was behind me all over my ass). Right as he was even with my door trying to pass, I rolled into it as best I could without blowing the tires, and ran off and left him. I slowed down to 55 ish, but he stayed about 200 yards back. Was fun.

yea those things are super over rated i had one messing with me going uphill against my sss (only had a cai at the time) and i could hear a blowoff coming from under his hood and try as he might he coould not get past me, it cracks me up that his turbo'd "sports car" couldnt get around a truck weighing in at more than 6k lbs.

in other words 350z = huge P.O.S.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

( i could hear a blowoff coming from under his hood and try as he might he coould not get past me, it cracks me up that his turbo'd "sports car" couldnt get around a truck weighing in at more than 6k lbs.)

350z is not turboed. But a gtr is.

nice kill this summer I smoked a RX8 up hill I let him get a little ahead then dropped it in to 2nd then hammered down on it and left him like he was sitting still and ya could hear that rotary really winding up the guy then fallowed me to wal-mart where I got out and he glared at me and drove off.