Ta Rear Girdle Leaking...

never had any problems, and its been so long ago can't remember how much oil, but I don't know about 8 qts

here is a shot of the cover

TA_Cover_Tr.jpg

------Show off! :jester::jester: Looks badass on your truck specially with the sway bar! I seriously need to get my 14bolt in and get that ta gridle on there!!

if it ate up 8 qts than thats what it ate up lets just hope theres pressure in there!

ya, there is no diff housing fill hole like dan said.... which is the problem. i noticed it last night. i didnt really look too hard, and i did it on a sunday night during a nice 20-30 mph windy storm.

the vent is WAY below the fill hole on the TA cover. what was happening was, my vent was kinked from last time i took the bed off... so two quarts or so backed up into the vent tube and puddled in the fuel tank shield... then leaked LATER hence me not seeing it. it takes about 5 quarts. i pipe sealed the load bolts, drained some fluid and cleared the vent hose. all is well now.

and tommy, i love every part of your truck the more i see :D !

EDIT: BTW, you all have permission to call me a retard now LOL :crackup: insomnia+storms+lots of medication=my foolishness :jester:

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)