RX8

vette dude

:cheers:

nice kill,

have to ask though, does your buddy have any expeirence driving the 8? I just bought one for my wife and it will beat my stock SS. You really have to get them up at about 6 k then drop the clutch and they will get it done. little lacking on the low end torque, what else do you expect from a rotaty enginr though, but if you rev em up and dump the clutch the 8 will squat and get it. As said before you really have to keep those rotory engines abouve 6k or 6.5k to get them to pull hard.

just my opinion and expierece with my wifes rx-8 manual.

r/

jack

nice kill,

have to ask though, does your buddy have any expeirence driving the 8? I just bought one for my wife and it will beat my stock SS. You really have to get them up at about 6 k then drop the clutch and they will get it done. little lacking on the low end torque, what else do you expect from a rotaty enginr though, but if you rev em up and dump the clutch the 8 will squat and get it. As said before you really have to keep those rotory engines abouve 6k or 6.5k to get them  to pull hard.

r/

jack

:withstupid: I am with you, I used to have one back in the 80's (RX-7)you had to keep them up there to feel the pull, even though you knew you were climbing in speed you never felt the pull back that you feel with an amerian muscle v8. I been wondering if they are making more than one type of rotary engines, back in the 80's they had two types the 12A and 13B if I remember correctly. Nice kill though

nice kill,

have to ask though, does your buddy have any expeirence driving the 8? I just bought one for my wife and it will beat my stock SS. You really have to get them up at about 6 k then drop the clutch and they will get it done. little lacking on the low end torque, what else do you expect from a rotaty enginr though, but if you rev em up and dump the clutch the 8 will squat and get it. As said before you really have to keep those rotory engines abouve 6k or 6.5k to get them to pull hard.

r/

jack

yeah, he would not know how to launch, however it is not that hard to shift gears... I agree that if we kept racing he would have taken me, bu it was from a stop sign, any way once i get my mods, it will be all over. I will race my bud with the WRX then, I am pretty confident i will win

nice kill,

have to ask though, does your buddy have any expeirence driving the 8? I just bought one for my wife and it will beat my stock SS. You really have to get them up at about 6 k then drop the clutch and they will get it done. little lacking on the low end torque, what else do you expect from a rotaty enginr though, but if you rev em up and dump the clutch the 8 will squat and get it. As said before you really have to keep those rotory engines abouve 6k or 6.5k to get them  to pull hard.

r/

jack

yeah, he would not know how to launch, however it is not that hard to shift gears... I agree that if we kept racing he would have taken me, bu it was from a stop sign, any way once i get my mods, it will be all over. I will race my bud with the WRX then, I am pretty confident i will win

Regular wrx or sti? Stock or modified?

• 2 weeks later...

nice kill,

r/

jack

Regular wrx or sti? Stock or modified?

WRX with a turbo back u-tec new wheels and tires, samcos, an IC sprayer and some springs... I think that is it for hids mods list, the car is pretty respectable, and i have helped him do most of his mods so... :thumbs:

Archived