I Need Some Ss Logo Images For My Kenwood Wallpaper

Jer

I tried searching this forum and Google and just couldn't come up with something I liked. I want a basic metallic looking SS logo on a black or dark background. Doesn't have to be a real image and I would prefer something more CG anyway. It doesn't have to be exactly like this either. I'm open to other suggestions but needs to be at least 480 x 270 as that's what the resolution is. If it's bigger that's fine to I can just crop as needed.

Post what ya got!

post-1454-1228538124_thumb.jpg

Thanks man but unfortunately there's not enough black on the top or bottom for me to crop to the right aspect ratio. I'm good at resizing and cropping but I don't know how to add material yet.

It can be a Silverado SS logo or something like that too. Real pics would work too if anyone has any suggestions. There are a couple cool ones I found of a SS taken from an angle of just the emblems but it's blue and I would prefer a red truck since I have a red one.

i got a few... some cool GM Performance ones and stuff. ill put them up in a few, im sitting in someone elses office at the moment lol

Cool thanks. The SS on black background is exactly what I wanted but now that I saw it on my deck I kind of want to see options with more going on if you know what I mean. It's pretty cool to have a nav deck boot up with 'SS' on it though. :cheers:

hey Jer, I just picked up a kenwood ddx7015 from buddy that owed me some $$$. Were did you find a forum on the kenwoods on how to do stuff like screensavers and so.

thank you, Cesar

Haven't really found any forum in particular but if you do some searches you will see a few descriptions. Still trying to figure out how to wire the two ext switches for my garage doors.