Question For You Side Exit Exhaust Guys

diggerdan11

I have been really thinking about switching to a side exit exhaust, I want duals out the side right in front to the rear tire.

I was just wondering what kind you guys have.

Are there certain brands that are catbacks that are good, or are some of them custom jobs like taking normal dual flowmasters and sending the pipes out the side?

I was just wondering what you guys have. By the way i really want to get something pretty aggressive, i would really like to scare the crap out of people when i smoke them in a race because of how lound it is (well maybe not that bad)

i've got a catback system by gibson that comes out there.

flowmaster has a kit like that. and so does borla.

and maybe corsa? but i know gibsons do.

:confused:

Gibson is the only one I have ever seen that comes out before the wheel for our trucks.

Killer SS did flowmaster 40 series and I guess it sounds pretty good. Haven't heard it but he says it sounds like a race car. I was thinking of doing it but I am still unsure..

I was thinking oval exhaust with a nas-truck/car tip.. :uhoh:

Edited by sick03ssbad70velle (see edit history)

i just talked to a guy at the local muffler shop and he said he can move my existing muffler forward a little bit and could bend me some pipes out the side, he said it would be really easy but im not sure of the cost. He could also replace me existing Flowmaster 50 series SUV muffler with a 40 series or 44 for a decent price and it would make my truck much louder

yea i have dual super 44s on my truck with side exits, however, out behind the tire...i love it and wouldnt change it one bit...i think you will be pleased with the choice in muffler and the exit...definately looks more aggressive

Edited by lilmarv1117 (see edit history)

I have been really thinking about switching to a side exit exhaust, I want duals out the side right in front to the rear tire.

I was just wondering what kind you guys have.

Are there certain brands that are catbacks that are good, or are some of them custom jobs like taking normal dual flowmasters and sending the pipes out the side?

I was just wondering what you guys have. By the way i really want to get something pretty aggressive, i would really like to scare the crap out of people when i smoke them in a race because of how lound it is (well maybe not that bad)

If you want somthing aggressive, get one chamber flowmaster race mufflers