Gm Wheels

BILLS04SS

By God it's licensed GM accessory, pretty wheel but I'm betting they are cast and about the same weight as the stock SS wheels:

http://www.gmaccessorieszone.com/accessori...pe%5D=gm_wheels

20 inch Wheel - CK997 Chrome, 17800998 $472.86

Center Cap - Embossed Bowtie Logo, Chrome, Set of 4, 12499424 $52.50

Center Cap - Gold Bowtie Logo, Polished, Set of 4, 12499421 $37.50

Tire Pressure Monitor - Multipack (16pc), 19155710 $35.71

Tire Pressure Monitor Nut Package - Multipack (16pc), 17800699 $1.43

Wheel Lock and Nut Package - Chrome (Includes 20 Nuts, 4 Locks and 1 Key), 17801711 $135.71

Wheel Lock Kit - M14 x 1.5 x 28.6, w/ External Thread, Requires Lug Nut Cap, (4 Locks, 1 Key), 12498075 $39.00

Lug Nut Cap - Chrome, Multipack (24pc), 12499427 $3.60

Mr. P. :)

Hint - check with a couple local Mr. Goodwrench parts guys, with times as hard-up as they are lately you might be able to have them match price with GMPD and not have to hassle with their outrageous handling fees.

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

I was looking at these for the wife's Tahoe (which is exactly like Silvs' Mom's).

I took a print out of the GMPD site to my local Chevy Dealer. Their parts guy about fell over when he saw the price GMPD has on their wheel/tire packages right now. For instance, this set with wheels, tires, lugs, caps, TPM's, locks, and Mount/Balance was $4999. GMPD is selling them for $2390 with the same package.

Shipping is a bitch to AK though.

17800375_Chevrolet.jpg

Chevy 22"

Edited by Lefty (see edit history)

I was looking at these for the wife's Tahoe (which is exactly like Silvs' Mom's).

I took a print out of the GMPD site to my local Chevy Dealer. Their parts guy about fell over when he saw the price GMPD has on their wheel/tire packages right now. For instance, this set with wheels, tires, lugs, caps, TPM's, locks, and Mount/Balance was $4999. GMPD is selling them for $2390 with the same package.

Shipping is a bitch to AK though.

17800375_Chevrolet.jpg

Chevy 22"

My dad ordered an Avalanche with those 22's. It should be here next week, I will post pics.

Thanks for posting these pics.. I'm not sure I like the way each spoke turns in so much. Maybe i'm being nit picky but just noticed that with the side angle.

I hear ya. I think I would like them better if they were 22". Or maybe a 5 spoke.

I think this wheel looks alot like the GM wheel, but better

post-6499-1228877998_thumb.jpg

http://superbuytires.com/Akuza/Oj/

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)