Nu Dash Covers

jim_tucker

i found this dash cover from Nu Dash and it seems like it is a quality part and would really make my interior look custom. does anyone already have this?? if so can i see some pics? nu dash covers

There is a KY member who has the one with the flames if he still has the truck. We had a meet last year and he was selling the truck it was a SC silverado and it looked sweet.

the cover fits nice in the silverado, you can also have it painted to match the interior, here is a shot of mine

100_0079.jpg

Sweet...I didn't know anybody had one. I've thought about this item pretty hard but have decided if I did the dash gauge deal. I would have to have somebody like fast4popper make me something a little more custom. I like the gauge location, I just would like to have them built more into the dash so they are more low profile and don't stick up so high.

i love the look but just about everyone ive seen doesnt fit well or seems to lift at the left air vent on the passanger side.

it is probably misinstalled on the passenger side. those covers have brackets that slide under tangs at the windshield every so often, if you dont get them slid under it feels spongy.its very easy to do.