Wasted A Svt Mustang Yesterday

1 Fast SS

word up i love it. my mother-in-law has a cobra but its not the supercharged version. she allways talks smack but never does anything. im pretty sure she can beat me but it wont be by much. lol

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn that's pretty cool it was either an 01 or 03-04 since they didn't make them in 2002. But if it were supercharger factory it was an. 03-04 car. Nice considering stock rating is 390 hp on those and they weigh a shitton less..... so you're running a cam without a stall?

he doesn't have a shot at beating an 03/04..... even a stocker

probably a 99 or 01 N/A cobra, maybe even a GT with cobra emblems :uhoh:

Really, is that so? This maybe the car that I raced in Vegas, because this video is in Vegas on I-215 and it looks just like the SVT that I ran. It even looks like the same guy. It's pretty close to where we raced that day.

. Here's a video of my truck running a modded 2003 Z06 at the track that just barely beat me by 2 tenths, so it's not impossible, and this vid of me was before my cam. If I had my cam installed the day I raced the Z06, I could have beat him.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/14-sceo...rado_111015.htm

• 2 weeks later...

The 03/04 Cobras run high 12s stock.

I highly doubt you beat one from a roll, and when you werent into it until you heard his s/c and saw him coming up on you.

What was your mph and what was the Z06s mph in the vid you posted? ETs arent going to matter as much in roll racing, if he traps 110 and you trap 97 I dont care if he runs mid 14s and you run mid 13s hes going to kill you from a roll.

Yes, I've heard all this before. Maybe the guy just slowed down on me, who knows. I've watch alot of Cobra vids, and yes, they are very fast. So maybe the guy just slowed down for the light. I think it would have been different if it was a longer race.

The 03/04 Cobras run high 12s stock.

I highly doubt you beat one from a roll, and when you werent into it until you heard his s/c and saw him coming up on you.

What was your mph and what was the Z06s mph in the vid you posted? ETs arent going to matter as much in roll racing, if he traps 110 and you trap 97 I dont care if he runs mid 14s and you run mid 13s hes going to kill you from a roll.

I guess a lot of people havent heard of tire spin!!!! You can make all the power in the world and not put it to the ground!!!! A win is a win!!! I have a good buddy of mine with an 03 cobra and it is a super fast car but if he spins the tires then its a done deal for me!!!! And even if he is a bad driver still a win for me!!!! By the way 1fastsss still love you truck and the cam sounds great!!!!

Probly gonna piss a few off with this but ever mustang driver I have ever talked

to or raced thinks they have the baddest car around and dont have crap! Again im not refuring

to all mustang drivers just the ones ive delt with. I rode in my cousins 04 sc cobra that

had smaller pullies exhaust and other stuff and first and second gear felt like you were

gonna leave the face of the earth and from third on fell flat on its face. And never could get

a cobra to me in my WS6. But have some respect if he says he beat one what proof do you have

that he diddn't it's not like a cobra will run with a pro stock car off the floor.

Thanks guys. I understand that the SVT is one bad ass car, and like I said, I've watched alot of videos of them. You guys have to understand one thing, we live in vegas were the allititude is at 2300 above sea level. The Cobras are not going to run in the 12's. they run low 13's, just like the lightnings run mid to high 13's here. I've seen them at the track. Mine runs a high 13. I know my truck, and it's a beast when downshifting from second to first at 20-30mph, and I'm sure that alot of your trucks are the same way. I really don't know how I did it, but I did. I sure wish that could have taken a video of it for some of you non-believers, but I didn't have my camera that day.

Agree they are fast but still a mustang. IMO ford has always over rated their HP and GM's alway underated. Case in point my boss at advance auto had a 98 Z28 with LT's ls6 intake 4.10's and a tune and put 406 to wheels so 315 from the factory my azz. +1 on the down shifts under 30. MY 06 with a 4.8 with a few mods would run with my buddies 06 5.4 extcab. But from a dead stop or above 30 diddnt stand a chance.