Sts Intercooled Trubo Kit For Sale

kaos

I'm putting my sts kit for sale it has the upgraded GT-67 turbo,BOV,WG,boost controller,INTERCOOLER,and has a brand new oil pump this kit has about 7,000 miles on it i will include 2 gauges an AEM boost and vac gauge, and a brand new still in the box AEM oil pressure gauge which you can use as a fuel pressure gauge if you want they sent me the wrong one if you interested pm me please.

THANKS Jr.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just about to drop an sts in mine!!! What kinda price we talkin? if ya dont mind me askin, why dont you want it anymore?

well im asking 4,500 but i can go lower.I'm thinking of doing a front mount or getting a 408 together haven't really decide yet.

I'm putting my sts kit for sale it has the upgraded GT-67 turbo,BOV,WG,boost controller,INTERCOOLER,and has a brand new oil pump this kit has about 7,000 miles on it i will include 2 gauges an AEM boost and vac gauge, and a brand new still in the box AEM oil pressure gauge which you can use as a fuel pressure gauge if you want they sent me the wrong one if you interested pm me please.

THANKS Jr.

Are you interested in separating the intercooler?

whoever is looking for an sts buy it cause the new turbo from sts is 1300 and the kit alone is 4. so ur getting a deal. i have an sts kit as well with an upgraded t66 and i spent 900 on my turbo. somebody buy this. haha. STS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoever is looking for an sts buy it cause the new turbo from sts is 1300 and the kit alone is 4. so ur getting a deal. i have an sts kit as well with an upgraded t66 and i spent 900 on my turbo. somebody buy this. haha. STS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is a good deal for an intercooled kit BTW if y'all want sum pics i can email them to to you i wont let me put them on here