Sts Intercooled Trubo Kit For Sale

kaos

Still interested in the intercooler. I know you shouldn't break up the kit, but I gotta try. I am going to buy one in a couple months one way or the other.

my buddy has a universal intercooler for sale pm sent

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm putting my sts kit for sale it has the upgraded GT-67 turbo,BOV,WG,boost controller,INTERCOOLER,and has a brand new oil pump this kit has about 7,000 miles on it i will include 2 gauges an AEM boost and vac gauge, and a brand new still in the box AEM oil pressure gauge which you can use as a fuel pressure gauge if you want they sent me the wrong one if you interested pm me please.

THANKS Jr.

you do know ya can use the STS with the 408 and ya will make over 900hp

you do know ya can use the STS with the 408 and ya will make over 900hp

yes sir but if i did a 408 and do it FI i would rather have a front mount with a 408 thats just my opinion or i might juice it instead

yes sir but if i did a 408 and do it FI i would rather have a front mount with a 408 thats just my opinion or i might juice it instead

wanna trade for a "front mount supercharger" its way too powerfull for me (it blew the rings out of my stock motor)and i like turbos better. it comes with the whoe kit except we can probably keep our own boost gauges or whatever...

wanna trade for a "front mount supercharger" its way too powerfull for me (it blew the rings out of my stock motor)and i like turbos better. it comes with the whoe kit except we can probably keep our own boost gauges or whatever...

i would trade but i don't really like superchargers thanks though

you can still juice it with the turbo. the thing with the front mount turbo tho is you will get a lot of heat around that turbo with having a 408. So with the STS it will stay way cooler and you will get more hp from feeding colder air in but if that what ya want go for it. As for me I am going to do a twin turbo STS set up on mind I am going to go threw the stock motor and build it all up to handle the power and possibly thinking of doing a .40 bore to then build up the trans. But this might be way to much power scene I want to do a 4 link air suspension kit on it it will lay out the frame on 24's

you can still juice it with the turbo. the thing with the front mount turbo tho is you will get a lot of heat around that turbo with having a 408. So with the STS it will stay way cooler and you will get more hp from feeding colder air in but if that what ya want go for it. As for me I am going to do a twin turbo STS set up on mind I am going to go threw the stock motor and build it all up to handle the power and possibly thinking of doing a .40 bore to then build up the trans. But this might be way to much power scene I want to do a 4 link air suspension kit on it it will lay out the frame on 24's

that build is going to be sweet and have some power keep us posted..................by the way kit still for sale everyone

that build is going to be sweet and have some power keep us posted..................by the way kit still for sale everyone

well it all just got put on hold they just laid 40 people off where I work and now there is talk of laying 20 more off or shutting down for a few months and I will be one of the 20 laid off if dun working in a saw mill right now sucks. When I do start I will start on the body mods then suspension then motor and trans then interior I made a ruff estaminet and it will be about $55,000