12'srock

wishminewasanss

Well sorry for the re-post but my recent thread on 12srock was deleted. Don't know why? But me and another member were wondering WHY?? There was nothing bad said. Iam starting to think that's why Art isn't on here? I was just asking what had happened to a good, stand up dude.

Jaime.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:withstupid: why was it deleted?......nothing wrong said

Just like this post http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50184

Why lock it? It was about a supporting member voicing his opinion. Wasn't he contributing by being a supporting member? Rediculous, IMO>

I am sure this will be locked too.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

i could guess who it was locked by too. anyway, just move on. he did not get banned and if a topic was deleted, then don't start a new one. you got your answer in your other thread. he did not get banned, he just chooses not to post anymore.

If you haven't noticed, they seem to be cutting back on any side chatter of things besides SSS related. Also, if you havent noticed, site is basically dead.

:withstupid:

i liked shout/chat because it was a nice way to get to know people. i have my opinions on a couple people, but for the most part i like everyone here.

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)

Wow. I didn't mean to piss you off wody, I was just re-posting another thread cause my other one was deleted for no reason. Anyways sorry.

see the thing about reading something rather than hearing it, is that you can't get the real emotion from it. im not "pissed" at all. im just saying that you're going to get the same answers you got in your other thread is all. no biggie. :cheers:

Go ahead call me Mr 43% but I love you guys. I don't participate here to get tech help, or show off how bitchin my truck is, or get mileage with others by saying "yeah I'm a real somebody of importance on the sss truck forum"; rather because of the people here and the community. I genuinely look forward to getting to better know you folks, meet you face-to-face, really share time and enjoy friendships because we really do have a lot more in common than just these trucks. That's the lesson lost by the site owners and admins IMO, we might have all arrived here because of an interest in our trucks, but in the end that's not what keeps us here.

The Fish Rots From The Head; that's all I'm going to say - you're welcome to read into that whatever you like.

OK it's time to leave all this petty BS behind, I've got a beautiful woman on my couch and even though our mutual interest in sweet-ass Chevy trucks brings the two of us to each other, it's not what's keeping us together now. ;) Why that wisdom escapes some folks I can't explain - after all I'm just a f'n computer guy not a psychologist. LOL

Mr. P.

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

Go ahead call me Mr 43% but I love you guys. I don't participate here to get tech help, or show off how bitchin my truck is, or get mileage with others by saying "yeah I'm a real somebody of importance on the sss truck forum"; rather because of the people here and the community. I genuinely look forward to getting to better know you folks, meet you face-to-face, really share time and enjoy friendships because we really do have a lot more in common than just these trucks. That's the lesson lost by the site owners and admins IMO, we might have all arrived here because of an interest in our trucks, but in the end that's not what keeps us here.

The Fish Rots From The Head; that's all I'm going to say - you're welcome to read into that whatever you like.

OK it's time to leave all this petty BS behind, I've got a beautiful woman on my couch and even though our mutual interest in sweet-ass Chevy trucks brings the two of us to each other, it's not what's keeping us together now. ;) Why that wisdom escapes some folks I can't explain - after all I'm just a f'n computer guy not a psychologist. LOL

Mr. P.

:withstupid:

Wow Mr.P i think we need to mark this date i agree with you 100% lol well just switch the beautiful girl part with the most handsome awsome man ever.