4l85e Supermatic

If your 65E is still holding, this thing would be enough.

Yeah, And I have not even hit it hard yet! Would love to nail it from a dig like we did in (Brad's)shadowsnipers truck,with whats in front of mine just to feel all that power! I AM CHICKEN! lol!

think this 4l85 could handle that?

Yeah, I think it could. Their testing was likely not with the converter that comes with it, but likely with a 4000+ stall speed. This thing should be one nice piece. I'm waiting for the rest of the spec's on it. You're probably going to be 100+hp over your current with the new mod coming and if getting everything out of it at the track is the idea, an 85E would be perfect for it. For everyday use though I'd still keep the 65E. Tough choice.

Yeah, And I have not even hit it hard yet! Would love to nail it from a dig like we did in (Brad's)shadowsnipers truck,with whats in front of mine just to feel all that power! I AM CHICKEN! lol!

think this 4l85 could handle that?

Yeah, I think it could. Their testing was likely not with the converter that comes with it, but likely with a 4000+ stall speed. This thing should be one nice piece. I'm waiting for the rest of the spec's on it. You're probably going to be 100+hp over your current with the new mod coming and if getting everything out of it at the track is the idea, an 85E would be perfect for it. For everyday use though I'd still keep the 65E. Tough choice.

so Ray what'ca'adding?? I feel out of the loop...I promise I'll awnswer the third try :jester::)