Gm Selling It's History

gs430

WOW there is a 2001 silverado Intimidator SS (black) i wonder what it looks like.

There is no picture of it on the Barrett Jackson wed site, but they do have the lot number which is 1230.1. No year or sale price. The only info is that it is an Intimidator SS. I can only assume this is the one they are selling off. I will be at the show so I am definitely going to be looking for these vehicles.

Can't say for sure, but this one might be a SS too, or atleast have SS styling:

2006 Silverado Craftsman Pace Flex Fuel #2

I remember all of the pace trucks for the truck series were SSS's for quite a while. I'd also like to know a little about the 2004 Colorado SS that they have going as well.

I love this truck:

2004 Silverado Speedway

Anyways, I am hoping to win the lotto before the Jan. auction :crackup:

This is something that should be done to help out their money situation. You can't sit there and cry broke when you have a crap load of stuff that you don't need. At least these will go to collectors that will appreciate them. They crush so many I'd rather see them doing this. Now I just want to see them fire some CEO's making way too much and I'll feel better about them.