SSManiac's new wheels...

Thanks Ryan, :cheers: I really appreciate it you posting this for me!! Next, a lowering kit I was going to take better pictures but my darn driveway is a mud hole right now, I drove in aprox @ .5 MPH so I didn't get any mud on the rims. Thanks again Ryan!! :D

yeah now you just need a lowering kit :D

and not to mention TINT those front windows... :thumbs:

mo money mo money :crazy:

I was thinking about tinting the windows but over here in PA are illegal, and I did not want to get the staties attention specially on a friday night driving away from the bar :cheers:. I had them tinted on my camaro I got pull over and the state trooper gave a citation, no money involved I had 5 days to remove them and I had to drive to their barracks and show them. :fume: wasted $300.00 for the tint job

excuses excuses....just kidding. that sucks though. can't believe they do not allow any tint. that is rediculous. mine are a little illegal. we are supposed to haev 50% up front and the rest don't matter here in MN..but mine are 30%...there is only a few cities that enforce. and they really only pull over kids mainly in rice burners...

Archived