Eagles To The Playoffs

fox_forma

Running all over the Cowgirls!!!! Who would of thought todays games would allow the EAGLES to have a chance to make it, and sure as hell looks like they will. E A G L E S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cowgirls stink!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHASE you alive?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FLY EAGLES FLY, ON THE ROAD TO VICTORY!!

FLY EAGLES FLY, SCORE A TOUCHDOWN 1-2-3!!

HIT 'EM LOW, HIT 'EM HIGH, AND WATCH OUR EAGLES FLY!!!

FLY EAGLES FLY, ON THE ROAD TO VICTORY!!

E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!!!!!

:thumbs:

I am not a Dallas fan obviously but how can you really say they didn't disappoint? With all the money they just got done spending on contracts for their star playing they should of guaranteed their fans at least a playoff spot. It did come down to the wire but I myself would expect more, I know I would if the Eagles spent that much $$$ on players.

Eagles and Dallas game is always a good match up, but it usually does work out that Dallas beats us the first game and we win the second, Dallas needs to get their Nov, Dec record better because its horrible over the years. Good Luck next year dallas fans

I am not a Dallas fan obviously but how can you really say they didn't disappoint? With all the money they just got done spending on contracts for their star playing they should of guaranteed their fans at least a playoff spot. It did come down to the wire but I myself would expect more, I know I would if the Eagles spent that much $$$ on players.

Eagles and Dallas game is always a good match up, but it usually does work out that Dallas beats us the first game and we win the second, Dallas needs to get their Nov, Dec record better because its horrible over the years. Good Luck next year dallas fans

The disappointment being talked about is layered heavily with sarcasm. Brad expected them to tank/choke ... and they did ... therefore did not disappoint.

And phuck the Eagles

i got the sarcasm, but how could anyone who is a dallas fan not be disappointed in the team that spent so much, since brad's location says texas, I assumed he was a dallas fan, am I wrong? Normally you don't expect your own team to tank.... right? Well unless your the Lions

i got the sarcasm, but how could anyone who is a dallas fan not be disappointed in the team that spent so much, since brad's location says texas, I assumed he was a dallas fan, am I wrong? Normally you don't expect your own team to tank.... right? Well unless your the Lions

I'm a huge Dallas fan...thats the point....being a Dallas fan and all of us can testify to this we come to expect them to screw it up....Thats why I said they didnt disapoint ...I thought they would blow it and they did....ofcourse I'm disapointed about the season as a whole we tanked...

also im not dissapointed in the money spent , honestly its not about that, dallas is a team that makes alot so they can afford it. kind of like the yank's in an econmic way. the thing they dont have is chemistry. they have great players but cant seem to synchronize with each other. Imo romo is a good quarterback but makes quite a few bad decisions and hopefully is learning from his mistakes. t.o. is a great player but well he has " his " mentality. witten is a great player and will continue to get better and i can see a rivalry between him and t.o. since witten gets the ball more and is romo's boy. barber is also great and needs to be careful of all the blows he takes. oh well we have next year.

We are all pissed that they are throwing away season after season, but after awhile you see a pattern and it's nothing suprising anymore. There is only so many times you can get kicked in the balls by teams who shouldn't hold a candle to yours before you get cynical and sour. But like every other year we will wear our colors and start again next season proclaiming Dallas is going to the Superbowl this year....lol