Eagles To The Playoffs

fox_forma

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imo romo is a good quarterback but makes quite a few bad decisions and hopefully is learning from his mistakes. t.o. is a great player but well he has " his " mentality. witten is a great player and will continue to get better and i can see a rivalry between him and t.o. since witten gets the ball more and is romo's boy. barber is also great and needs to be careful of all the blows he takes. oh well we have next year.

you forgot the best player on the cowboys....FELIX JONES. he is a bad ass player. ive seen him play over and over again (being from fayetteville) look what he did in his rookie year...give him a few years and he will be one of the top running backs in the NFL...along with D-mac ofcourse :cheers:

BTW...GO LIONS!!!! :jester::jester:

First, I'm a saddened Dallas Cowboy fan. :uhoh:

Second, I hope you Eagles fan enjoyed that last win because that is ALL your getting this season. It wasn't so much that you guys kicked Dallas' a$s, it's more that the Cowboys played THAT BAD!!! HELL!! In fact, we didn't play at all. I'm surprised we didn't have an injured player duringthe coin toss!! :wtf: HAHA!! I think we should have put our cheerleaders out there, at least they might have performed a little bit better!!

Anyways, I'm just hoping we get our mis-q's figured out in the offseason. I'm really not planning on watching anymore football this season guys. :nonod: I thought the way we closed out old TX Stadium hurt, then we go and finish the season out like that.... Grrr!!!! :fume:

Time will tell I guess....

First, I'm a saddened Dallas Cowboy fan. :uhoh:

Second, I hope you Eagles fan enjoyed that last win because that is ALL your getting this season. It wasn't so much that you guys kicked Dallas' a$s, it's more that the Cowboys played THAT BAD!!! HELL!! In fact, we didn't play at all. I'm surprised we didn't have an injured player duringthe coin toss!! :wtf: HAHA!! I think we should have put our cheerleaders out there, at least they might have performed a little bit better!!

Anyways, I'm just hoping we get our mis-q's figured out in the offseason. I'm really not planning on watching anymore football this season guys. :nonod: I thought the way we closed out old TX Stadium hurt, then we go and finish the season out like that.... Grrr!!!! :fume:

Time will tell I guess....

oh please, stop being a sore loser. the boys havent been in the post season in what, 10 years? u guys havent played well in december in who knows how long. and the boys did play terribly but the eagles did play very well. if they didnt how could they have beaten the giants a few weeks ago? yea thats what i thought. its ok, u dont have to reply to this, i wont read ur post anyways :D

oh please, stop being a sore loser. the boys havent been in the post season in what, 10 years? u guys havent played well in december in who knows how long. and the boys did play terribly but the eagles did play very well. if they didnt how could they have beaten the giants a few weeks ago? yea thats what i thought. its ok, u dont have to reply to this, i wont read ur post anyways :D

we were in the playoffs the last 2 years and we also beat the Giants the very next week. yeah the eagles played well but their defense won the game...they may do well in the play offs.

I am not a Dallas fan obviously but how can you really say they didn't disappoint? With all the money they just got done spending on contracts for their star playing they should of guaranteed their fans at least a playoff spot. It did come down to the wire but I myself would expect more, I know I would if the Eagles spent that much $$$ on players.

Eagles and Dallas game is always a good match up, but it usually does work out that Dallas beats us the first game and we win the second, Dallas needs to get their Nov, Dec record better because its horrible over the years. Good Luck next year dallas fans

every nfl team has a salary cap so they cannot buy more. if they didnt have a cap they would have everyone. cowboys is the richest nfl org.