Interior Package On The Ss

JSTAL

you guys with the digital controls, is it digital in the rear center console for the back seats too?

i'm guessing they're all the same with the two small vents coming out of the back of the center console... but i wish the rear had more vents with an actual separate controls... oh well...

-Rob

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WoW i'v always wondered if anyone on here had the tan interior and i always thought the only color that tan leather would look good in would be red. can u post pics of it i actually wanna see how it looks. i remember that was an interior option on the chevy site before i got mine and i use build my dream SSS on there :D (i got it!!!)...

Mines red exterior but the interior is dark charcoal, its just the fabric headliner is the tan color.

:flag:

I'm sticking by my guns... both my wife and I think the headliner is light gray. :):chevy:

Seriously I was checking the RPO codes when I first bought it. Sure enough it comes back as light oak or some such, I didn't believe it but when I went out for lunch that day yea it looks tan. :confused:

:flag: