wolfpackman

Mufflers  

55 members have voted

1. 1. which muffler?

• SLP Loudmouths
    • Flowmaster 44s
    • Flowmaster 10s (single chamber)

• 2 weeks later...

alright I got my 2 SLP Loudmouths delivered today. They're the 3 inch diameter for the camaro/trans am kits. They look awsome!

Stupid question......is there a specific way the Loudmouths are suposed to be mounted? Like is there a a specified inlet and outlet or can they just be mounted either way?

Im not sure about the way they are supposed to be mounted but please post a sound clip when they are installed. I have been waiting to hear this set up before deciding on which exhaust to get.

I called SLP and they said they're reversable so there was no way to get it wrong. I went to the shop this morning at 11 and was out of there by 1130 with em installed. Sounds great. Loud as hell and drones like a bitch but I love it :jester:

search loudmouth and there's a thread sumthin like "SLP on the way" and that guy has a clip of his exhaust. I asked him about it before I ordered mine.

Edited by wolfpackman (see edit history)

I called SLP and they said they're reversable so there was no way to get it wrong. I went to the shop this morning at 11 and was out of there by 1130 with em installed. Sounds great. Loud as hell and drones like a bitch but I love it :jester:

search loudmouth and there's a thread sumthin like "SLP on the way" and that guy has a clip of his exhaust. I asked him about it before I ordered mine.

How do you have it exiting off the loudmouths? I had to adjust my dumps a few times before I got rid of all the drone. When I had the stock exit welded back up my head was ringing from how bad it droned till i cut it off and dumped it near the rear axle.

How do you have it exiting off the loudmouths? I had to adjust my dumps a few times before I got rid of all the drone. When I had the stock exit welded back up my head was ringing from how bad it droned till i cut it off and dumped it near the rear axle.

They cut it off right where the pipes go into the stock muffler and then welded the loudmouths on with a foot and half or so of pipe the dumps at a 45 before the rear axle. I mean the drone is bad but I like feelin the power :jester:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...