Need Advice

Braxton

It just might be time to take responsiblity for your actions. Why is it that you are always in a hurry? How many tickets on your licence right now? You would only put your hand on a hot burner so many times before you learned not to do that again, correct?

Atleast have your gauges fixed and bring all the paperwork to court with you, maybe the judge will feel for you.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was ready to get home after being up all night and i got pulled over doing 80 in a 60 but he wrote it for 70.

a lawyer could get that ticket thrown out. i watched a program on court tv where a person took his ticket to court in a similar matter. the issuing officer committed a fraud because he did not ticket you for the correct speed therefore lying on an offical court document.

on a personal note, i think you should lose your license for a while to teach you to slow down. even without a working speedometer you should be able to somewhat keep your speed in check.

I wouldn't throw the officer who cut you a break under the bus. That would be a very bad idea on how to get out of a ticket. You should be licking his boots for cutting you a break like that, especially with your track record. IMO

I wouldn't throw the officer who cut you a break under the bus. That would be a very bad idea on how to get out of a ticket. You should be licking his boots for cutting you a break like that, especially with your track record. IMO

:withstupid:

Call a lawyer,buy a valentine 1 radar detector,and slow the pluck down. If you have the cash the right lawyer may be able to help you,then use the valentine 1 so that you can be extra careful around the law,and if you are not speeding you can't get ticketed....it's that simple,I know all silverado SS's came with cruise control..........use it!!!!!

you boys like mex-E-co?!?!?! yeeeeeehhhaaahaa (super troopers)

LMAO! :crackup:

you do the crime you should to the time man up!!!!!!!!!

:withstupid: couldn't have said it better myself, you screwed up, now deal with the consequences IMO

well i think you know how everybody fills about all your speeding tickets. your insurance must be pricey. i got like 4 tickets in my ss right after i got it 2 1/2 years ago and i hate paying the insurance every month so i learned to keep my foot out of it. i havent had any type of tickets in over 2 years now. so just learn from it. And pay the time.