new england dragway

evandostert

Your telling me Bill, its gonna be a little while. Maybe it will be something I can get done this winter. I just bought a new toy (Springfield Armory 1911-A1 45 ACP) that will take my allowance for a few months. I want to get the UDP's, E-fans and a custom tune and then I think I might be running ahead of the Denali. Bill will just have to make it down to Florida for Gainsville when I have my truck done. But by that time he will have his S/C and then it will be not contest! Thanks for posting the info Bill, I got home and was worn out.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohh, and Mervs was there and got some good pics of the SS, so I will have to get them emailed to me and post them for yall. I dont think that he got any of us actually racing since he was trying to tune his vette.

Mervz,

It was a fun night and it was great meeting you. :cheers:

Your Vette put down some pretty good numbers and it was fun running Charlie Twice before he moves down to Florida.

Thanks for shooting some pics..and hope to see you at the track again soon.

Bill-03-SD

Yeah, thanks Mervz, the pics turned out great and it was fun getting barely spanked by a Denali. I guess atleast it wasnt a Ford or Dodge atleast. I guess I will just have to get down to Florida and see what Chevyfan38 can do. And Bill, you will have to make it down to Gainsville, so we can have a rematch!!

Hey Zack, thats still not a bad time. I would have liked to run without the tonneau cover, it would have probably gotten my into the 14's like I would have like to have been. I will probably not be going to the track again untill I get some more mods. But, there are plenty of stop lights in Jax to play at. Good luck with school and catch up with you in a few weeks.

C.K.

I'll be in orlando as you're settling down there, rdss.. getting my truck dyno'd then its off to see more hemi's at East Lake down there south of Kissimmee. haha. Might see a few dakota's also. :P I have monday off if you wanna grab lunch or something?

I'm not sure about monday, I will just be moving into my apartment and will be taking care of that business. I will have to get your number and give you a call. I will be going to jamaca to get married on May 2nd so it will have to be before that. I start an instructor school on the 9th and wont be done with that for 21 days. Just send me an email with a number and I will give you a holer when I get there.

C.K.

Archived