Stock Dyno And Tuned Dyno

wanablaze

Yesterday I took my truck to get tuned. It is completely stock and it laid down 272rwhp. After getting it tuned, the truck responds like it should have from the factory; instantaneous throttle response and a bit more power. I also had the shift points raised from 5500rpm to 6k (the rev limiter was 6100rpm from the factory, so that got bumped a few hundred rpm higher also.) The transmission torque management was not touched. When I saw the first graph, I was very happy with the results, especially the torque curve. Then the tuner dumped a little more fuel at peak torque, and the second graph is what we ended with. The truck feels much better and I love the VVT, makes for an awesome power curve!

Silverado01-03-09Run1and3.jpg

Silverado01-03-09Run1and4.jpg

Yesterday I took my truck to get tuned. It is completely stock and it laid down 272rwhp. After getting it tuned, the truck responds like it should have from the factory; instantaneous throttle response and a bit more power. I also had the shift points raised from 5500rpm to 6k (the rev limiter was 6100rpm from the factory, so that got bumped a few hundred rpm higher also.) The transmission torque management was not touched. When I saw the first graph, I was very happy with the results, especially the torque curve. Then the tuner dumped a little more fuel at peak torque, and the second graph is what we ended with. The truck feels much better and I love the VVT, makes for an awesome power curve!

Silverado01-03-09Run1and3.jpg

Silverado01-03-09Run1and4.jpg

Nice improvement.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Do you run 87 octane? i have had my truck tuned as well. But my tuner didn't go to wild since i thought i was going to be towing with it more, and i cannot run more than regular 87 octane fuel.

when I bought mind I was told from the factory thy have a 02 sensor that ya had to run 91 octane or better I dont know from day one I have put nothing but the highest