My House Caught Fire

BILLS04SS

Hey guys and some gals :),

My house caught fire (electrical in the wall) and thank god nobody was hurt. I was able to get my 15" and 14" rotors out along with my maggy (thank god) before the firefighters kicked me out. My SSS didn't get any soot damage either. I'll be in a hotel for probably 6 months minimum and working off my laptop and dealing with Allstate. If anyone has any tips dealing with such issues please let me know.

DSC_0033-1.jpg

DSC_0038-1.jpg

DSC_0039-1.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAYUM MAN!!I'M so sorry ..i hate that for anyone!! FortunatlyI have no advice to give you...that sux!! Glad everyones O.K.!! Good luck ..what a way to start off the new year..

hopefully insurance will cover everything!! :tear:

OMG! I am so sorry Bill. Glad to hear you and the family are okay. Electrical faults are the second most common cause of home fires. If there is anything we can do for you here, don't hesitate to ask........

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

Glad to hear everyones o.k. Stuff can be replaced. Had to deal with allstate a few years back on my homeowners. If you don't agree with the adjuster, ask for a national adjuster. They have more pull. Worth 1000's to me when I had a problem.