My House Caught Fire

BILLS04SS

Hey Bill, I'm very sorry to hear that man. Were you able to get any momentos out (besides the parts) ? Pictures etc? I know this must be tough for you, but from the way you made it sound, you have a positive attitude in the worst of times, that is the best possible thing you can have when going through something like this. Again, I am sorry to hear this , hope everything works out for you in the best.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry to hear.Glad everone is okay. I know how hard this must be for you but all that matters in the end is that your family is ok. I wish you the best of luck getting everything straighted out with allstate and hopefully you and u family will be up and running in your new house in no time!

You Know...whats good about these forums ..even though you may not know these people you talk to daily..

you still have contact with good people who have the same love for the SSS's or whatever it is..and even though you may not know that person personally...you feel a connection to them...and you feel their pains and good fortunes..and offer them best wishes...for what it.s worth...i personally hope that all of our fellow

members have a wonderful New Year!!

Glad to hear everyones o.k. Stuff can be replaced. Had to deal with allstate a few years back on my homeowners. If you don't agree with the adjuster, ask for a national adjuster. They have more pull. Worth 1000's to me when I had a problem.

thanks for the tip Bob. I may end up going that route if i'm not happy with what I hear from this adjuster. :smash:

Thanks everyone for your kind words and support. I'll keep everyone supported as I go through this process. I don't anticipate this happening overnight, but we'll see. I've never had to go through this process and I hope nobody else does. Thanks again everyone. It's nice to have this place to talk to your friends even though you may not have met many in person. :cheers:

Wow, what a way to start out the new year. Sorry to hear the bad news, but like what everyone else said, thank god no one was hurt. Good luck with things.

I've never had anything like this to deal with and i'm finding it disturbing what others are saying about collecting from the insurance company. I thought thats why we pay them all this money, so we can turn to them when we need too. :dunno: