How Many Times Must One Hit The Submit Button?

fast4popper

yea my bad. i just did it. my computer said that it was a internal error and to refresh and try again. so ill take the heat for mine. lol i just finally gave up and went back to the new post and there it was. sorry guys

yea my bad. i just did it. my computer said that it was a internal error and to refresh and try again. so ill take the heat for mine. lol i just finally gave up and went back to the new post and there it was. sorry guys

Its cool. it dosent bother me. stuff happens. you cant let the little thing in life bother you. lifes to short for little things. IMO

:withstupid: I've had this same thing happen. I didn't think i posted so I hit resubmit. my bad as well.

One thing I noticed on pm's, when I hit the tab button to swith to the next line, my comp will freak out and say error. Then I notice I have waayyy too many pms sent or posted threads.

(me)-----> :banghead: <--------leave it to the genious

I thought I was the only one that had that problem. Here I am thinking I was an idiot computer momo. My comuter always flashes error. I thought it was my old puter that just died but no it just did it with my new one to. Oh well

i was just messing. its funny is all. no harm ment. as someone stated lifes too short

its all good im not mad at all. its funny to me also. it takes more than that to get me heated. now if it was a ddumnb private yea diffrent story lol.