Got My First Kill

wolfpackman

today at lunch me and my buddy ended up beside each other at a redlight. He drives a 08 z71 tahoe, only mod is a true dual exhaust with flowmaster race mufflers. So he starts revvin and talkin shit just for fun so we ended up racin a little.

when the light turned green he had the quicker reaction time and jumped on me by only about 4 feet. I got on the skinny pedal and blew by him easily beat him by a truck length at 60 mph and by then I had to slow down to get in the turn lane. I even let off a little on the gas once I got ahead just so he wouldn't feel so bad haha. Man that was FUN :P . I know it's only a tahoe but I'm stock so I'll take anything haha.

he went by me when I went to turn and gave me the middle finger but I was grinnin from ear to ear :jester:

Edited by wolfpackman (see edit history)

It's a 5.3, some resources spec it at 323ci and some 325ci.

Congrats on the kill... but honestly any Tahoe without a power adder or a stroker isn't going to be impressive. LOL They way a TON!! I love mine though:)

Now go get you an F-body kill!

It's a 5.3, some resources spec it at 323ci and some 325ci.

Congrats on the kill... but honestly any Tahoe without a power adder or a stroker isn't going to be impressive. LOL They way a TON!! I love mine though:)

Now go get you an F-body kill!

easy killer! we don't all have magic cams that allow us to kill any and everything...svt cobras!!! :chevy: