What Cam To Get

Okay i have looked at some other cam topics and i havn't found what i was looking for so this is what i have a 2003 GMC sierra 4.8 ltr procharger 3.90 rear end and i am getting some parts together to put on at the same time i have everything ripped apart. This parts are 44lb delphi multec 2 injectors, pacesetter long tube headers with off road y pipe, 2700 stall and transmission servos and bigger trans cooler. I also want to put in a cam and i talked to comp cams and they told me a 54-451-11 ''XFI'' 260 Hydraulic Roller Cam and i was wandering what yall thought about it and if i need to get anything else like push rods or springs or what not. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Okay i have looked at some other cam topics and i havn't found what i was looking for so this is what i have a 2003 GMC sierra 4.8 ltr procharger 3.90 rear end and i am getting some parts together to put on at the same time i have everything ripped apart. This parts are 44lb delphi multec 2 injectors, pacesetter long tube headers with off road y pipe, 2700 stall and transmission servos and bigger trans cooler. I also want to put in a cam and i talked to comp cams and they told me a 54-451-11 ''XFI'' 260 Hydraulic Roller Cam and i was wandering what yall thought about it and if i need to get anything else like push rods or springs or what not. Thanks

ANYONE PLEASE