Killed A Prius Today

ANGRYGREG

Don't laugh guys some of those Prius owners feel they are driving hot rods. They are kind of quick from a dead stop compared to regular cars. On the way to work at 5:30 AM I had this pesky little mother slice and dice through traffic one morning, cutting people off like crazy until we finally got to the two lane freeway on ramp. I caught up to him and lit the supercharger in the cold morning air and went sideways power-sliding back and forth as I passed him and beat him onto the freeway. I felt like I just beat up on a kid, but fug the little bastard, someone had to show him he wasn't driving shit.

Don't laugh guys some of those Prius owners feel they are driving hot rods. They are kind of quick from a dead stop compared to regular cars. On the way to work at 5:30 AM I had this pesky little mother slice and dice through traffic one morning, cutting people off like crazy until we finally got to the two lane freeway on ramp. I caught up to him and lit the supercharger in the cold morning air and went sideways power-sliding back and forth as I passed him and beat him onto the freeway. I felt like I just beat up on a kid, but fug the little bastard, someone had to show him he wasn't driving shit.

nice thats all i can say. lol i feel ya on that issue lol