Supercharger Help

hey guys im about to put a supercharger on my 2003 silverado ss and was wondering if you guys could help me pick the best supercharger for my truck.I want the most bang for my buck(power),i want to know which ones give you that loud whine sound when you put the pedal to the metal.(thats what i want)And where should i order it from(cheapest).your help would be appreciated..

better know as the radix magna charger

no its not but made by the same company.

radix=old

TVS=new

If someone tell you that they are equal they are not telling you the truth. The TVS blowers are very nice for us Stock displacement guys.

the only way I could see using a radix was if it was used and I got a hell of a deal. There is alot more on the table wit the TVS units.

there was a time when everyone knew what their choice was for FI...now its like guys dont have a clue :uhoh:

so many guys have done crap load of work on these trucks and document it so other can learn...and guys dont know who makes superchargers.

do some reading, asking questions that have been answered to death kills user fourms, old guys get tired of newer guys not reading up, DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

or else I am selling you Direct Exhaust Injection :jester:

no its not but made by the same company.

radix=old

TVS=new

If someone tell you that they are equal they are not telling you the truth. The TVS blowers are very nice for us Stock displacement guys.

the only way I could see using a radix was if it was used and I got a hell of a deal. There is alot more on the table wit the TVS units.

there was a time when everyone knew what their choice was for FI...now its like guys dont have a clue :uhoh:

so many guys have done crap load of work on these trucks and document it so other can learn...and guys dont know who makes superchargers.

do some reading, asking questions that have been answered to death kills user fourms, old guys get tired of newer guys not reading up, DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

or else I am selling you Direct Exhaust Injection :jester:

he said he wanted a "whine" sound, the TVS series blowers are very quiet compared to the radix. so if its sound he desires then the radix will be a good choice, however the more efficient blower is the new TVS series

he said he wanted a "whine" sound, the TVS series blowers are very quiet compared to the radix. so if its sound he desires then the radix will be a good choice, however the more efficient blower is the new TVS series
think i will go with the radix then

Just for reference, here are two Magnacharger Radix (MP 112's) SSS's. Click on the picture, turn up your volume and see if you can hear the whine :lol:

th_kevinVSeddie.jpg

Honestly, being in the driver's seat...I never knew it sounded like that until I saw this video.

Edited by Krambo (see edit history)