Supercharger Help

sorry but buying a performance part for the sound?

the TVS uses 20 less HP to operate, and creates a 70degree less intake charge (according to PT.net)

I am not trying to be a dick but I cant let you drop all that $$ and not get the best for your SSS.

if you were driving a turd...goahead

Just for reference, here are two Magnacharger Radix (MP 112's) SSS's. Click on the picture, turn up your volume and see if you can hear the whine :lol:

th_kevinVSeddie.jpg

Honestly, being in the driver's seat...I never knew it sounded like that until I saw this video.

THATS BAD ASS!!!!!!!!!

the TVS uses 20 less HP to operate, and creates a 70degree less intake charge (according to PT.net)

I am not trying to be a dick but I cant let you drop all that $$ and not get the best for your SSS.

so is there anyway to get the loud whine like the radix then

yeah they do it ALL the time on this site. . . .buy flowmaster for the sound :confused:

Wow...

Look man, I dont want to sound like a dick either, but if all you want is the sound, I will save you thousands of dollars right now...

This is all you need...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Fake-Turbo-...1QQcmdZViewItem

It whistles while it works...

Now, With the TVS, you WILL hear it, it just wont be as pronounced. Some things that make superchargers "louder" is having a quieter exhaut, installing a cold air intake, upgrading the pulley, etc. Like everyone said, dont buy for sound. Buying a supercharger for sound alone is like calling a phone sex operator up and agreeing to go out with her because she sounds hot. Chances are though that she is 5' and 300lbs, fat, ugly, and slow, but sounds hot as hell.

Here is what a TVS blower sounds like...on a G8, but you get the point...

• 2 weeks later...

I am not trying to be a dick but I cant let you drop all that $ and not get the best for your SSS.

:withstupid: also for every ten degrees you drop you gain 1% of HP meaning you get 7% more HP plus the 20 hp extra you don't have to waste. May not sound like a lot but for some of us we want to get the most out of every mod we get, especially when your dropping that amount of money.