cam help! got heads and need advise on cam

i just purchased a set of stage 2 tea heads and would like to get some advise on cam profiles...i tow with my truck so keep this in consideration. i am planning on adding a converter down the road but not right now and it will be a mild stall to keep my tow ratings. i have a nitrous kit installed also so let me know what you think.......thanks in advance

I am buying a set of TEA (totalengineairflow.com) heads for my truck. They have several differnet options depending on what your budget and needs. Contact Brian annd tell him that BigTex sent ya. BenKey is using their heads with good results.

i just purchased them and i was trying to decide on a camshaft profile....i still use my truck as a truck and need most of the towing capacity and cant do much of a converter at all. bigtex, ben key.....do you have any sugestions on a cam? . i am running stock manifolds right now , cold air kit, wet nitrous kit and a muffler change....let me know what you guys think...i am leaning toward a lower duration in the 216-220 with a higher lift.......

Archived