Cruise night in central Florida?

For those in the central Florida area, they have a cruise night at the Steak N' Shake at the Seminole Town Center Mall in Sanford. It's on the first Saturday night of the month from 6pm-9pm, and they say all makes and models are welcome. I know there's gotta be some other SS's in this area, so why not get together and hang out?

If you need directions, I can be emailed at chevss03.cfl.rr.com. Thanks!

I will be in Jacksonville in the middle of the month, not sure if I will be able to make it untill june though. I have to get moved in in april and then I got to school in Kingsbay, Ga, may. Where is this cruze located?

It was kind of cool having the only SS truck there... definitely got a few looks. But most everybody there had old Camaros, Impalas, Chevelles, etc. (1960's - 1970's).

Someone needs to organize a cruise night around here for late model vehicles (1980's and up)... if it's going to happen, I guess it's up to me.

• 2 months later...
I will try to make it to a few cruise nights (but have a new driver in the family who's 11 months old and sometimes demands attention) :D

Let me know if you are going again XGM

Well, it was this past Saturday night... so I'll be going again in 4 weeks. I'll be sure to let ya know next time though. :D

Cool, and I thought I was the only SS owner in the Orlando area on this website!

Archived