I Got A Magna Charger 112

awesome mark!! congrats..cannot wait for the install party!!

couldnt your aeroforce read boost pressure with just an addition wire harness??

Yes tim it will work I just need to the wire harness........ I thinkin of tat but not sure yet

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did the same gauges that krambo told you to use and my wideband is made by innovative lc-1 it works great for about 300$I did the same gauges that krambo told you to use and my wideband is made by innovative lc-1 it works great for about 300$

u should bring it down to Justin from Blackbear to install it. He's near you, DC area?

He's doing mine, as well as LS6 cam and valve springs too. :D

Im planing on Instill here Krambo and few other members on here :cheers: I like to work on own things , it is always fun and I learen about the truck

u should bring it down to Justin from Blackbear to install it. He's near you, DC area?

He's doing mine, as well as LS6 cam and valve springs too. :D

Im planing on Instill here Krambo and few other members on here :cheers: I like to work on own things , it is always fun and I learen about the truck

Yes, myself, Krambo, Hankg42, 12secss e.mack, and a few others have it covered. mechanic.gif

You all have many more posts then I do so I won't pretend I know more than the rest of the world, and will assume you have some experience with pumping up these trucks.

I just wanted to throw out there that you should keep some money in the pot for transmission work. I do not think I have seen a good Blower install not merit a transmission at somepoint in time. You may be able to stave of a trans rebuild for a while with a good quality servo.

I've got the boost, fuel pressure and wideband gauges and that should be all you need. Funny thing is I don't even have my wideband hooked up so basically you can get by with just 2 gauges. when it warms up I'll probably get the wideband sensor installed. Stupid muffler shop didn't make the hole big enough before :banghead: The only trans mods you should need would be a TC, shift kit and servos. that's all ?I got and I've got around 30K supercharged miles and over a dozen track runs. If you want to get into the low 12's you'll probably need a built trans. Any pulley smaller than a 3.0 will require a built trans sooner to later.

I just wanted to throw out there that you should keep some money in the pot for transmission work. I do not think I have seen a good Blower install not merit a transmission at somepoint in time. You may be able to stave of a trans rebuild for a while with a good quality servo.

Point well taken, Mark(RockHead) has already beefed up his transmission.

Yea I thought I would pipe up. I put my Radix on a while back, and the best week of owning my truck ended with a goofy shifting trans. After teardown, inspection showed a cracked planetary shell, roasted clutches and steels, and some nasty fluid. 2800 dollars later and one very not happy wife I was back on the road, but that was quite an investment to make after buying a supercharger.

I think a beefed up trans should last a while, as long as you don't give too many "check this out" rides to your friends. :D

Edited by DAVECS2 (see edit history)

Yea I thought I would pipe up. I put my Radix on a while back, and the best week of owning my truck ended with a goofy shifting trans. After teardown, inspection showed a cracked planetary shell, roasted clutches and steels, and some nasty fluid. 2800 dollars later and one very not happy wife I was back on the road, but that was quite an investment to make after buying a supercharger.

I think a beefed up trans should last a while, as long as you don't give too many "check this out" rides to your friends. :D

I under stand all that and I was thinkin about all that........ But My Plan is to stay with the tune that gose woth the SC and tweeck it for my Trans Mods and lil thing like that . Im going run it that way for a year (I hope) if it gose it gose :crazy: . that is my Plan .......I should run in the low 13"s High12's and Im very happy with that :thumbs:

I've got the boost, fuel pressure and wideband gauges and that should be all you need. Funny thing is I don't even have my wideband hooked up so basically you can get by with just 2 gauges. when it warms up I'll probably get the wideband sensor installed. Stupid muffler shop didn't make the hole big enough before :banghead: The only trans mods you should need would be a TC, shift kit and servos. that's all ?I got and I've got around 30K supercharged miles and over a dozen track runs. If you want to get into the low 12's you'll probably need a built trans. Any pulley smaller than a 3.0 will require a built trans sooner to later.

I was tolkimg to Krambo about that If I was going to do alot of Mods (Cam ,Smalls Pullies) than I should get a wideband gauge .But as of now nope Im going to run with boost and fuel pressure gauge.