Barrett-jackson

scooter3

My brother and I spent all day Friday at Barrett-Jackson and had a blast. This is my third year and we are never disappointed. The cars there are amazing. To see them on TV is one thing, but to see them up close is another. I tried to get as many pics as I could of the GM collection, but many of them were already sold and gone. For the most part they were in pretty bad shape. Many of the Corvettes were used as prototypes and really showed some abuse. I did happen to find the 2001 SSS Intimidator and it was also pretty beat up. It was used mainly for shows and drag strip stuff. I think my two favorite cars were the 2009 ZR-1 Hennessey edition putting out 755 HP and 730 TQ and the rebuilt 1971 GS455 convertible. This thing was a total frame off rotisserie rebuild. It looked like it was just driven off the showroom floor. You can have the ZR-1 for about $150,000 and the GS sold for $145,000. Hennessey is also putting together a 2010 LS9 Camaro that will put down 705HP. My brother also had a couple of friends who had cars going up for auction. One guy had 14 cars and the other had 1. They were priced from $35,000 to $150,000. All in all we had a great time. I could go on about all the cars we saw, but this post would be pages long. If you have any questions about a car you see let me know and I will try to answer it for you. Enjoy the pics, over 150 of them. Not sure if you will need a passowrd to get in, but if you do here it is.

password: barrett

Barrett-Jackson

awsome cars. so how much did the ss truck sel for and the zr1 camaro sell for. That silverado with the red windows has a lot of work done to it. I like the rear end.. nice pics

The SSS sold for $19,800 and the ZR1 sold for $145,000. The black Silverado was an OCC show truck. It was ok, but you could not even drive it. No VIN to register it. It was kind of beat up too.

You didn't by chance see the new white mustang with blue racing stripes and a 1968 shelby mustng cobra front end grafted on and rear tails did you? It sold for around $67,000 I did the interior on it the day before it shipped up there. :D