i got my new 24"s

ss1

personnaly i see nothing wrong with SS emblems on an AV or HD on F150's, or whatever. I for one, and i'm sure i'm not the only one couldn't afford to buy a $40,000 truck like most of you. I opted for an LS extra cab which was what my budget allowed at time of purchase. I too have SS emblems though not yet mounted due to comments that i often read about. I also have been collecting SS body parts. I get to personalize or should i say customize my truck the way I want to as my budget allows.one day i'll have a truck that is equal to or even better than a factory SS. And will probably spend just as much or even less than $40 G's. Guys, it's not that we're trying to fool anyone or trying to "clone" an "SS", It's that I or we love the look of it. its just like a truck with an escalade or denali front clip with or without emblems, honda civics with supra lights or whatever. It's to they're tastes. Its all about CUSTOMIZING.everyone's ride would be identical without customizing. Just my $.02.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind people putting SS emblems on their vehicles as long as they look good. Don't put SS emblems on your Cavalier. In my opinion it is the highest form of flatery. I feel like lots of people do it to other models because they feel "if Chevrolet made a SS _______, this is what it would should look like." Just my $.02.

P.S. SS1 I really like your AV.

Archived