Mcgaughys Install Price For A 2/4

00silverad0

So I bought a Mcgaughys 2/4 kit brand new last week. I was just double checking the install price of the kit so I called 4wheelparts today and double check the quote I was given around Christmas. He had quoted me 210+ align for a 2" keys in the front, shackles/hangers in the back. I call today and the guy tells me 390+ 90 for the alignment told me with tax I'd be lookin at about $520....seriously? Does that sound right? He told me the spindles were pretty labor intensive and thats why it was an expensive install.... now I'm debating on installing the kit or not. Maybe its not a bad price, I just dont know what they would usually charge

I did the spindles at work one day here at work during my luch break (1 hour) 2 of my buddys help Mr. P has a great write up on this mod. I say its a do it yourselfer...

:withstupid: yea its not hard at all a few bolts, nuts ect... the only thing that will cost you is the alignment

I had a 2/2 drop installed with an alignment and it cost me $250.00. I had the same exact thing happen to me with 4wheelparts out in San Diego. 2 weeks before Christmas they quoted me 325.00 for install and align, then after christmas they quoted the book price as $550.00. So my input is screw 4wheelparts, shop around. :throwup: