Got Talked Out Of Installing A New Muffler

fox_forma

I want to go with something not everyone has, I am looking for another set-up and it won't be magnaflow, flowmaster or borla. Apparent;y not dynomax either

If you want something different that sounds nice try Billy Boat exhaust. Made here in the Phoenix area. Might be a little spendy, but sounds pretty good IMO.

well off of the actual muffler topic but does anyone know of a performance shop that carries the turn downs that you can clamp onto the muffler instead of weld it. I can't find them for shit here, back east every performance shop had them but out here, nothing.

Like this

wlk-42449_w.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have spintechs, they sound great. The only problem is that they have a minor drone at freeway speeds, but under acceleration it sounds wicked.

just DON'T DUMP IT UNDER THE BED. That one is from personal experience.

If you aren't sure what exhaust to buy, search youtube for exhaust vids of ls1 cars and trucks. You may find something you like. That's what I did and I found the spintechs. It should definitely sound MUCH better when/if I ever get around to installing my Dynatechs/cat package. :mad: (they have been in my garage for 6 months) :mad:

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=41641

Here's a crappy video

Edited by TXblueSS (see edit history)