I Finally Broke Down & Did It!

luvmySS

Looks sharp! :cool:

I so want to get mine Line X'd. I am tired of the scratches as they really take away from the looks of the truck and since it is a truck, I use it as such and haul stuff. I just don't have the funds at this time. I know that you can get the SS logo sprayed in the liner as there was talk of it on this site but I have yet to see an example of it.

I got the speedliner(red) sprayed on in October. Sorry I don't have any pics yet. I got that because Rhino doesn't do colors anymore, and it's garanteed not to fade. I'm pretty happy with it. I'll post some pics when I get a camera :P

luvmySS.....that exactly the way I want mine Arrival Blue to look like. I plan on

having BSer do it this summer at the Mid Summer Rally... I think I'll go with

the logo.

Looks great...

DAMN, now i cant decide...i was in the process of ordering a Gaylord x2000 lid but was debating lining it instead. Now seeing the bed liner, it brought the whole debate back to the table.

I think ill go with the lid now and then bedliner later. What are you guys paying for a liner...its like 350 to 400 here.

is line x better than the rhino.  I actually wore out alot of the rhino liner dragging lobster traps over it.  The liner got little rips and faded.

IMHO I think Line-X will kick rhino's ass any day of the week :smash: It looks way better than the rhino does, when line-x is sprayed it is sprayed hot and instantly cures to the touch. Rhino is just the opposite sprayed in cold and then cures leaving an unconsistant texture. I have also seen what each looks like after some pretty agressive use, line-x holds up better :thumbs: There was a thread about this a while ago if you use the search and look up bed liners or something like that it should come up. Then there's this, if I would have done a little more research before committing to line-x it's a good possibility that I would have a bedrug instead :rolleyes: just something else to think about :chevy:

luvmyss: looks good brother :thumbs:

getting ready to get my truck line-x'ed and was wondering how far you went up in the front of the bed and how high you went on the tailgate. i talked to my guy and i was going to have mine just come up to the top edge of the tailgate because i put ramps on it for my dirt bike. would like to see, if possible, how high you went with yours, front and tailgate.

if you have the time, i would like to see more pics of your bed lining.

by the way, it looks really sweet and clean.

thanks

If the Line X or Rhino linings get woolfed out it's hell to re do. A 300 dollar BedRug pulls right out for a new one in case something happens. About the only thing I can think of that would ruin a BedRug would be fire. They don't fade, are impervious to acid, oil, gas, concrete, mud, blood, wine, beer, Sex stains :devil: And heaven only knows what else! I'm sold on my BedRug, but the Line-X is very sharp looking when new.

Tough decision! Good luck. :confused:

Archived