Went To The Dcu Center For An Auto Show

70chevy03ss

So my dad and I for a little father son time. The show was cool not a big show but not small. We mainly went to look at the GMC 1500 truck for him and and also look at some cars. It was nice cause you didn't have to deal with those pushy sales men. So after the walk around we kept going back to the chevy section. In an out of trucks and cars. As he was talking to a sales guy I went over to look at a pontiac and looked at the stick it was the G8 with the 6.0 red auto but WoW what a car. So then we left had lunch and stop in at the Diamond GMC Buick dealership. Started looking and talking. Long story short the truck he might be getting is a standard cab 09 5.3 4x4 with onstar and 17's and the chrome package for a great deal. I was able to give he 2000 towards it for having the SSS. I saw a single cab 4x4 white with 24's that thing looked sick. But it only have the 4.8 dam. We are going back Monday nite to look at the truck he might be getting due to the fact its at another lot. I would like to see what they can get me in the G8 for.. Already picked out the color. Stay tuned to see what the offer me....

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

you're in luck,there's already a magna charger available for the G8 too! :cool:

saw that on there webpage.. things titties

Sounds like you had alot of fun ! Counts Car show is coming up here again, can't wait to go and check out some toys

You might wanna wait, the '09 G8 GXP special update details book just came across my desk.

LS3 6.2 415/415 and TR6060 6-speed manual tranny...not sure when production starts, but its sweet looking!

Here are a few specs:

FE3 suspension tuned on the Nurburgring

14" Quad caliper Brembo's up front

13" single caliper Brembo's in the rear

19" Polished GXP wheels

0-60: 4.6

1/4: 13.2@109

cornering: 0.90

compared to the SRT8 Charger 0-60: 4.8, same 1/4 speed and time. For thousands less than the SRT8 Charger!!!

Edited by KissMySilvSS (see edit history)

You might wanna wait, the '09 G8 GXP special update details book just came across my desk.

LS3 6.2 415/415 and TR6060 6-speed manual tranny...not sure when production starts, but its sweet looking!

Here are a few specs:

FE3 suspension tuned on the Nurburgring

14" Quad caliper Brembo's up front

13" single caliper Brembo's in the rear

19" Polished GXP wheels

0-60: 4.6

1/4: 13.2@109

cornering: 0.90

compared to the SRT8 Charger 0-60: 4.8, same 1/4 speed and time. For thousands less than the SRT8 Charger!!!

They may just need to put some crossed flags on that and call it a Corvette sedan! :eek:

ttiwwop.gif

pontiac-g8-gxp1.jpg

This is the closest pic I could find to my dealer info packet. I didn't notice much of a difference other than the wheels, but if you look closer you can see subtle changes that are nice....

-New lower front fascia with black grille mesh and matching black surround for fog lamps

-New lower rear black diffuser

-Larger diameter bright chrome quad exhaust tips

-Slightly lowered body

-Of course the GXP emblems and GXP 19" wheels

(per my salespersons guide)