Pos Gmc Talks A Lot Of S***

8 UR HMI

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a tool, he doesnt even have his facts straight about his motor or it's power rating. :freak:

I just added some fuel to the fire!!!! :D

i didnt realize what i started lol. i didnt know that so many ppl actually read my post and went after that kid. haha. went from 4 comments total the other day to over 35 on youtube. that kid wont even show up to SAR. lol

i didnt realize what i started lol. i didnt know that so many ppl actually read my post and went after that kid. haha. went from 4 comments total the other day to over 35 on youtube. that kid wont even show up to SAR. lol

this shit is funny. he copied the facts online cause he didnt know them.

The VHO package (under option code B4V) included several options previously not found on the standard 1500 model, most notably the LQ9 6.0 L V-8 engine (the same used for the Silverado SS and the Cadillac Escalade). The LQ9 motor was rated at 375 hp (280 kW) at 5200 rpm and 395 lb·ft (536 N·m) of torque at 4000 rpm, which was the same specifications shared in the SS models. The package also included one style of the newly introduced GM 20 inch wheels installed from the factory.

YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY HAVE TO CHECK OUT MY LAST POST ON DOODS VIDEO LET ME KNOW WHAT YALL THINK

i did read it. are u talking about this one??

Fireman31E5 (44 minutes ago) Show Hide Reply | Spam No, you are the dumb ****! All VHO's came with an LQ4 rated at 325hp, not an LQ9. The LQ9 in the Silverado SS and the Escalade was rated at 345hp and 380 ft lbs torque. Why don't you do some research and learn something about late model GM trucks before you shoot your mouth off retard!

damn i knew that. idk y i did that lol. fireman dan's matches his youtube name lol

no we dont know every thing just a little about the sss. and you are so full of shit.how you suck the fat out of your head. just meet up when you see the convoy of sss dont run cause we are coming for you you fat bastard

:jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::cheers::cheers::lol::lol::lol::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid:

Dyln502 has sent you a message:

hmmm

ok dude you live anywhere close to LBK?>? lets go!

just got this. not near LBK but i'll tell him i'll meet halfway just to race his ass. like a 2-3 hour drive for me...i smell a meet lmao

what an idiot. im in college station which is about 3 hours half way too and he needs to come down here so we can ALL WHOOP HIS @Ss