Crazy Ass Guitar Hero Kid

8 UR HMI

its cool but not my thing. i dont even own any gaming system. when i was younger my brother was into that stuff and know hes 25 and still plays. when i was young with my spare time i was messing with go carts and bike. not just sitting around.

thats retarded...kids got way to much time.

what ever happend to playing outside ?

I agree, he has way too much time on his hands. I honestly think that kids these days need to spend more time doing something constructive other than sitting on their as$ and playing video games. By the look of that kids gut, I'm sure that he has no idea how to play outside, he probably doesn't have any friends other than his guitar hero buddies.

haha this girl i was seein loved playin quitar hero and rock band with her family. i was like thats cool, ill never play tho. doesnt look like that much fun to me. now she is into WII fit and sports. im like heck with that. lets go outside ill school you in any sport! lol

I hate Guitar Queer-O. As much dexterity and coordination as that required, It's all wasted on a stupid video game.

I bet he never even thought of picking up a real instrument... Fat, lazy kid.

Exactly! I would have put that time and energy into playing a REAL guitar.

Quote from my daughter who plays Guitar Hero time to time.......

He's got a cheat code or just has no friends.

Wife and I play a little but never nothing past "EASY" Lmao.

We got the whole set up. Guitar, Mic, Drums.. It's fun and a time kiler

I just think it's awesome that the kid now knows songs that she wouldn't have ever listened to due to all the old school stuff on GH.