2 Kills On One Wekend

funceca88

so last friday after i got off work i desided to go out and cruise, and i gotta admit i was loking for a fight :D , well i got my wish, as i was coming on the onramp i see these headlights on my ass, so give it a little gas and his still on me, we finally get on the freeway and he pulls up next to me, some punk and his buddis in what looked like to be a brand new lexus, most ceartly his moms, anyways he pulls up to my right and just would not leave me alone, id steep on the gas and still there, i know i said i was lokking for a race but racing moms lexus wasnt part of the plan, so i finally put my foot to the floor and watchd him try to catch up, all i could see were to lights going in betwen trafic tryng to catch up, i ghees we both got what we wanted, but the SS came on top.

next one kind of threw me off guard :confused: , i was going back home on sunday when i see this black trailblaser sS slow down next to me. (maybe it was the same punk in his dads truck :) ) so he floors it, me being the gentlemen that i am floolrd it to, so we line up again and this time we both stepd on it,,but for some reason he let off and i was ahead by a couple of lenghts, boy what a weekend

so last friday after i got off work i desided to go out and cruise, and i gotta admit i was loking for a fight :D , well i got my wish, as i was coming on the onramp i see these headlights on my ass, so give it a little gas and his still on me, we finally get on the freeway and he pulls up next to me, some punk and his buddis in what looked like to be a brand new lexus, most ceartly his moms, anyways he pulls up to my right and just would not leave me alone, id steep on the gas and still there, i know i said i was lokking for a race but racing moms lexus wasnt part of the plan, so i finally put my foot to the floor and watchd him try to catch up, all i could see were to lights going in betwen trafic tryng to catch up, i ghees we both got what we wanted, but the SS came on top.

next one kind of threw me off guard :confused: , i was going back home on sunday when i see this black trailblaser sS slow down next to me. (maybe it was the same punk in his dads truck :) ) so he floors it, me being the gentlemen that i am floolrd it to, so we line up again and this time we both stepd on it,,but for some reason he let off and i was ahead by a couple of lenghts, boy what a weekend

well I have a silverado SS and my dad has a trailblazer SS and it is faster than my pickup

when i grab the SS for some nightly cruising, the wife knows where i am going. I call it "hunting rabbits" she just laughs and lets me have my fun. just simple 0-35ish mph pulls to beat up on anything i see at the red lights....

bad i know, but its how i release some adrenaline

Nice kills! :cheers:

I always thought the TBSSs were faster too. I've ran a couple on the 1/8 mile track and pulled most of them. I think I got beat by one with a cam, tune, ext/ int. and it was only by 1 truck. Good kill though!

me too. sometime i wish i had an suv over a truck. BTW yeah trailblazers SS's are much faster. 50 more HP and 1k less pounds means faster

why doyou think chevy did that,its like if Ford had gone with a faster Expedition instead of the lightning, if doge had made a Caravan srt 10 that was faster than the Vipertruck, why would chevy take the 'soccer mom' route?

why doyou think chevy did that,its like if Ford had gone with a faster Expedition instead of the lightning, if doge had made a Caravan srt 10 that was faster than the Vipertruck, why would chevy take the 'soccer mom' route?

I dont know man, i wish i knew what chevy was thinking all the time. I wish i could could just slap the big wigs at GM and Say Listen to me! Make performance truck that will smoke the SRT10 you have the technology you have the resources

• 4 weeks later...
:withstupid: gm canceled the 427 silverado ss which im damn sure would have smoked the srt 10. light as hell, and huge motor. would be nice for gm to make another sport truck now that the sss is no longer a production vehicle. all i see now is the tbss, hhr ss and saw a traverse ss :confused: it was at a dealership brand new. a CHEVY dealrship so idk. i have a vid ill post later.